Started Turbo Fire this week...

Options
Guamybear
Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
Has anyone recently started?? wouldn't mind have a couple new friends going it. I just finished Insanity and am LOVING Turbo Fire..

Has anyone else done TF and Insanity? If so, which gave you the most results??

Replies

• linbein
    linbein Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just started Turbo Fire this week as well! I am loving it so far!
  • Jenn81
    Jenn81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started TF on monday and wow was I sore!!! Still don't have the moves down but I'm burnin it up!!!!
  • jazzygirls23
    jazzygirls23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on my 3rd week and am enjoying it for the most part. I also add other workouts to it and am modifying the schedule to get the most out of it. I really like the Fire and HIIT videos the other ones don't do much for me.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    It is really harder than I expected... I learned today, don' take a break of new routine that you don't know.. LOL
  • CoCosLyfe
    CoCosLyfe Posts: 1
    Options
    Starting Turbo Fire today, although I've had false starts in the past. I'm incorporating Les Mills Pump as well for a hybrid workout program. I'm too scared to do Insanity even though I have it. Would love to have some MFP friends to join me in this journey! Good Luck to everyone!
  • lokecheer
    lokecheer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    TF is currently being shipped, should be here on Wednesday...However I did try the First Starter Class, and it looks like im going to be doing this for a while . By the time TF does come in ill finally have the moves lol
  • TheStefanieC
    Options
    Doing Turbo Jam right now. 4 days down on a 30 day challenge to myself =) hopefully will have some great pictures to post for you everyone when I'm done!
  • themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2 of Turbo Fire and LOVE IT!!!!! However, I am not seeing any weight loss......... is that normal???
  • FrOgLoVeR40
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd week. I'm starting to wonder if my knees will ever be strong enough to where i can jump/do jumping jacks. *sigh* sometimes i feel like i'm fighting a losing battle!
  • Morenna
    Morenna Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have done TF and the last week I started the advanced part. I love TF, I had great results with it! I tried twice Insanity, but I don't like it. In my opinion is a little boring.
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am going into my third week of the Push Phase of TF (the second round I am doing the whole program). I am currently doing a hybrid of Chalean Extreme and TF though.Totally awesome! Feel free to add me!
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I just started TF this week. Love it.
  • linbein
    linbein Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Finishing up week 3! Still enjoying it. Man, some of these longer workouts are just craziness! :) The 55 and 45 minute EZ? EEK! I have 45 EZ on tap for tonight again.
    I haven't really lost much weight yet, but I have lost a few inches. I'm not going to let the slow weight loss deter me though, I am actually looking forward to my daily sweat fest! :)
  • janzia
    janzia Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing Turbo Fire exclusively but it's always in my rotation somewhere. I try to do it at least once or twice a week. Love Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam! I used to take Turbo Kick classes at the gym and what was really cool was my instructor was one of the background exercisers in Turbo Fire, she used to talk about Chalene all the time. I even once got certified in it myself but never did anything with it.