This is the last time I'll 'start again'

Options
Hi everyone! I won't bore you with details but lets just say this isn't my first time at trying to reach my goal. Today is a new day and after a couple of months of falling heavily off the wagon I'm back on with a vengeance. I have a day off work today so it will be gym, healthy food shopping and no binging ! Looking for some more friends to motivate each other and help along the way :)

Replies

• dinglezos
    dinglezos Posts: 6
    Options
    I know the feeling Sunseeker. I have started my diet about a month ago and I will persist until I achieve my target weight. Good luck and keep the main thing, the main thing!
  • sunseeker100
    sunseeker100 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've been on this journey for 3 years in total and I lost 30lbs and dropped to a comfortable dress size. I now want to make my goals more about fitness and I'm starting to focus more on weights too. I know i sounded like I'm 'all or nothing' but believe me I've tried to incorporate treats etc and i've learnt i can't do moderation :( hence my 14lb gain in about 8 weeks! I've worked out my calories using TDEE-20 and aim to exercise 3 or 4 times a week. I know it won't happen overnight but I also know what doesn't work for me and hopefully I'll be able to do it this time :)
    352013 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi you have my support and best wishes as I know just where you are comming from.
    I too am on the same journey and I have 5 weeks till my holiday. So starting today 17/06/13 I will be logging all food and drink and exercise. I did manage to lose a 1lb last week dishearting but i suppose something is better than nothing.
    So like you I am starting again this week and I am really going for it. I will be following the 5:2 diet (only I will be doing 4:3).

Lets inspire each other
  • ravesroses
    ravesroses Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    gl hun