College Students Losing Weight Together

Options
Hi my name is Misa and I'm a sophomore in college. I was wondering if anyone else was going through the same lose the freshmen(or college) 15+ and would like to join me! I have 40lbs to lose.

Replies

• tryingtoshed
    tryingtoshed Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i'd love to join you :) I have 27 lbs left to lose!
    currently entering my sophomore year of college!
  • sonderr
    sonderr Posts: 3
    Options
    i would LOVE to join you guys! im currently trying to lose 25lbs :)
  • kendzini13
    kendzini13 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    In my third year and undecided on how much longer I want to be studying... But I'm here for support, I am struggling to get back to the pre-studying weight!
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Im assuming your american? i dont understand the college year things, here when your in college your 16-18 then its uni >.< anyways. Im a uni student, feel free to add.
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Melissa here! I'm doing summer classes but about to enter my sophomore year in community college :tongue:
    I gained my weight well before college and have been working at losing it before college started last year :laugh:
    I have lost 34.8lbs so far and have another 23.2lbs to lose til I hit goal :glasses:
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Uni student here. Feel free to add!
  • Daphne1994
    Daphne1994 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm going into my second year in university and would love to join :D
  • jaydeejonsin17
    Options
    I want to join! I'm going into college as a freshmen at San Diego State and I need a beach body. I want to lose 15 instead of gaining the freshmen 15
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Starting my Junior year, and this sounds great! Feel free to add me! =)
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm going to be a junior and am transferring schools. Community College to the real deal :) I'm 21 and have at least ten more pounds to lose (I do small goals and once I complete them I then decide my next one. It's a psychological thing, it works-let me be. lol) I am no where near as thin as all of you- but I'm better than I was. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • airforcewife1007
    airforcewife1007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll join you, although I have much more to lose than that! I'm starting my 5th year of college this year as a student in the radiologic tech program--so only 2 more years to go, and I want to have lost all of my weight before graduation!
  • eautrey124
    eautrey124 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    About to be a senior in college as an electical & computer engineering student and an RA! I have 40 pounds to lose before my wedding in May! EEK! I'll join you!
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'd love to join you! I'm a third year (I think? I switched majors, haha) uni student--I didn't have a freshman 15, I had a freshman 40 roughly. Down to my original weight now though and losing the last 10 to my "goal" weight. Feel free to add me. (:
  • misao1994
    misao1994 Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd year of university! Haha the Uni-College word difference gets confusing.