19 year old, female, 5ft3, 168lb, single mummy

Options
Hey everyone! I am Christina and I live in England, I am not new here as such but this is a new account! Please add me as I need people to motivate me and apparently I am a good motivator too so will try my best to help, motivate and generally be your friend!

I am currently quitting smoking and attempting cold turkey :)

Replies

• fleurdelis504
    Options
    Ill add you. Congrats on the no smoking, I know that is a very hard thing to do. Keep it up! :)
  • Smartiiee
    Smartiiee Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you, yes it's one of the hardest things I've done!
  • Samiamy2k
    Samiamy2k Posts: 50
    Options
    You're doing the right thing, Smartilee. By doing it now not only will it be easier, but you can establish habits that will serve you well throughout your life, not to mention showing your child proper eating habits and helping he/she avoid some of the frustration that those of us not at our ideal weight all suffer. Congratulations and good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • Smartiiee
    Options
    I am adding you now! Thank you!
  • Smartiiee
    Options
    Day one and motivated!
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am Christina and I live in England, I am not new here as such but this is a new account! Please add me as I need people to motivate me and apparently I am a good motivator too so will try my best to help, motivate and generally be your friend!

I am currently quitting smoking and attempting cold turkey :)

you've been thru much more than most of us, im sure you will push on :) feel free to add!
  • Smartiiee
    Options
    Will add you now! :)
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Good Effort On The Giving Up Smoking Thing. I know lots of people that have tried this. Myself included so i know what you are going through. Mind over matter and you will get there. One day at a time, same with anything.

You Can Do This :-)
  • Smartiiee
    Options
    Thanks, it is very hard but worth it!
  • Smartiiee
    Options
    Added you, hope you don't mind!
  • sutoid
    sutoid Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi. Well done on quitting smoking.... That's my next step. I'm 31 and a mummy of 4 from Essex, England. I'm 5'1 and 156lbs. Good luck on your lifestyle change journey. Feel free to add me :)
  • Smartiiee
    Options
    Adding you now :)
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hey Christina :)

feel free to add me :) always looking for support and motivation :) will do the same to you as well ....

Cheers,
    Tal
  • Smartiiee
    Options
    Doing that now :)
  • dinglezos
    dinglezos Posts: 6
    Options
    Congratulations Cristina for doing this. Loosing weight and cutting smoking together it is a tall order, but you have to persist no matter what. I started my weight loss regime about a month ago and it seems to be going well so far.

Always looking to motivate and be motivated so feel free to add me.

Here is to the new YOU Christina!
  • Smartiiee
    Options
    Adding!