how to get over the weekend crash

its Monday morning folks! I had a hard time over the weekend eating properly and logging. today's the beginning of a new (work)week and i'm back at my mission. I havnet weighed myself yet ( too scared to see what the weekend did to me!) and I have an appointment with my nutritionist today. I think I should move these appointments to wedneseday cuz by then i'm back on track.

I need some encouragement to start again after the weekend.
any thoughts?

Replies

• donna710
    donna710 Posts: 91 Member
    hi.... I'm the same way....except I started this morning with a donut! Weekends are tough but don't punish yourself. Just get back on track, focus and think positive. Plan what you want to do this week...like exercise and drink lots of water. I'm looking forward to my zumba class tonight to justify my donut! Stay strong... :-)
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Skip the weigh-in, put in a good workout, eat cleaner, and wear something that you know you look good in. It works like a charm. Best wishes!
  • happywife2
    happywife2 Posts: 20
    I just braved the scale and did the weigh in. nothing lost or gained! but why does the scale show different numbers when I move it to another spot on a stone tiled floor. also, it shows a different number for each position I stand in. lean on my left foot, its one number, squat, its another number. i'm still trying to find the best tile and position to weigh myself. sounds like i'm tricking myself but its just for today, to encourage me. otherwise, I take the worst number that it reads and assume that's the correct one.