Has anyone ever gotten "whats up sxy?" messages?

Options
I recently got one last night that said "heyyyyyy whats up sxy?" and I told that person never to message me again. This isn't a dating website and I'm not here to be hit on or to recieve messages like that.

Who else finds that extremely annoying?

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    If only!!!!
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    No! Why didn't I get one!waaaaa!:sad: lol jk.I've never gotten one on here.I find it more annoying when it happens on my fb.
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    Good for you! I recently got one from a man whom I'd thought was rather polite; he was married with several children (or so he said), so I told him that was an inappropriate thing to say and blocked him. I ended up taking all my personal photos down after a few more harassing messages from different people.

Worse than the "what's up sexy?" messages are the ones that begin with "hey beautiful" or "hey sexy" and a legitimate question. I want to answer but I can't get past the ick-factor.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a couple. I find it more amusing than annoying, seeing as how I don't even have a real photo posted. I just delete the message without responding.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    LOL, well...I find there are worse things to be annoyed about in life...I take it as a compliment and move on...
  • uortian
    uortian Posts: 28
    Options
    I am apprehensive to put any pics of myself on here. (Not that I'm Giselle or anything!) But I don't want any crude messages being sent to me. Sheesh! Sorry you had to endure that.
  • kylaenslow
    kylaenslow Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i've gotten a few but I am polite and reply that i am not looking to date or anything. i count it as a compliment and move on.
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    ALL THE TIME!!! It gets annoying. Wait a minute, you said sexy. My bad. I thought you said fatty. Carry on.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Not in this history of my entire lifetime. If you believe in past life regression? Well, those poor schlubs, i might or might not have been? Didn't get any either.

So...

I'ma say... Roll with it.
  • tinylittlelove
    tinylittlelove Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yes!
    And when people ask if you have a boyfriend.....like why does that matter, how does that relate to diet, exercise or weightloss?

I'm sorry I didn't realize I'd joined MATCHFRIGGIN.COM

:laugh:
  • jmendez005
    Options
    It's usually creeps that have nothing better to do!:sick:
  • Habiteer
    Habiteer Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    ALL THE TIME!!! It gets annoying. Wait a minute, you said sexy. My bad. I thought you said fatty. Carry on.

:laugh:
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Ctfu!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I got one on Friday from a creeper asking if I have to wear dresses to work, and if I do what color underwear do I wear under them........ UM SERIOUSLY............ AND Block.....

I get the Hi beautiful messages, but they are from people on my friends list and don't tend to agitate me. Anyone who sends messages that come across creepy I just block and carry on about my day =)
  • tinylittlelove
    tinylittlelove Posts: 120 Member
    Options

^ hahahaha, I nearly wrote the same! :drinker:
  • Whipppets
    Whipppets Posts: 267
    Options
    Happens to me daily, I just reply thank you.