Tea drinkers- whats your favourite blend?

Options

Replies

• new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Organic Green Tea
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Tetley British blend or PG Tips (both black tea) with a splash of milk. Sugar has no place here in hot or cold teas :wink:

With you on that. Nice strong tea with just a drip of milk. (Ginger biscuits to dunk in optional!)
  • 1184cjs
    1184cjs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Chai or English Breafast
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Love chai and green tea with lemon, but my fave has to be good old cup of builders tea!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I love Lapsang Souchong and Earl Grey, and I hardly ever put any kind of sweetener in tea.
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    green, earl grey, english breakfast, lemon herbal, and Republic of Tea honey ginseng green!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Tetley British blend or PG Tips (both black tea) with a splash of milk. Sugar has no place here in hot or cold teas :wink:

With you on that. Nice strong tea with just a drip of milk. (Ginger biscuits to dunk in optional!)

I'm a coffee gal mostly, but you can't beat a good cuppa!! PG Tips all the way!! Choccy Digestives or Hob Nobs for dunking!!
  • jesslintch
    jesslintch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Scorpio Blend from Adagio teas.

"An intense blend of black tea, rooibos and vanilla will sustain Scorpio's investigations and secret affairs. Scorpios will not rest until they have penetrated into the heart of every matter, and they need a strong drink to fuel their determination. Chocolate chips and mango pieces add a rich flavor that Scorpios can savor in private. "
  • tinylittlelove
    tinylittlelove Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire Tea all the way for me.. :)

I SECOND THIS MOTION
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    PG Tips and any Twinings fruit tea.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Love me some Barry's Irish Breakfast with a little sugar and cream! Unfortunately, the stores that carry it here stopped, so now I have to order online.
  • Litababy5
    Litababy5 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Any type...any flavor with a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice,a teaspoon of sugar if I must. But absolutely no milk...never. :tongue:
  • Cockney365
    Cockney365 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Twining Earl Grey. With milk and one sugar. Heathen! I know!
  • shandi_b
    shandi_b Posts: 153 Member
    Options

I'm with both of you! Nice strong cup of black tea with a dash of milk! Repeat several times a day. :)
  • dondude
    dondude Posts: 1
    Options
    Green tea with Mango.
  • jmendez005
    Options
    Chai Tea!
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I really like Bigelow Green Tea with Pomegranite. Either straight up or with honey and/or lemon...
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Earl Grey plus a nice Chai Tea when it's really cold and rainy outside!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm a green tea drinker with slices of lemon. I also love Green Tea with Pomegranate
  • amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Green tea with mint yum!

^^This^^