Today was hard

Options
Today was so very hard to complete. I had a good day personally...I was able to sleep in and relax, but I was so hungry for anything. But, you know what? I didn't just go out and binge, I ate a peanutbutter sandwich and drank lots of water to fill me up. I didn't break and eat the oreos in my cabinet. I was crabby towards my wonderful boyfriend. I feel terrible about that. I hope that these days will happen less and less. With the Holidays coming up, I will be home more and more so I'll have to watch my food intake. I guess if I get the munchies, I'll drink water and go exercise at the 24 hour place down the street. This way I can have more calories to fulfill my munchies. Okay...nuff said. Tomorrow is a new day.

Replies

• mspiggie9
    Options
    Today was so very hard to complete. I had a good day personally...I was able to sleep in and relax, but I was so hungry for anything. But, you know what? I didn't just go out and binge, I ate a peanutbutter sandwich and drank lots of water to fill me up. I didn't break and eat the oreos in my cabinet. I was crabby towards my wonderful boyfriend. I feel terrible about that. I hope that these days will happen less and less. With the Holidays coming up, I will be home more and more so I'll have to watch my food intake. I guess if I get the munchies, I'll drink water and go exercise at the 24 hour place down the street. This way I can have more calories to fulfill my munchies. Okay...nuff said. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,991 Member
    Options
    Way to go, mspiggie. I don't have nearly the willpower you do! You are a Weight-Loss Warrior.

~Cheryl
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    There are always hard days. Good for you. Trash the Oreos though - no reason to have junk in the house.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I recommend eating an apple when you get that way. I make a cup of coffee or tea. Slice the apple up and sprinkle it with splenda and cinnamon and just sit down and take time to really enjoy it. Then I drink a whole lot of water. It has worked for me more times than I can count. :drinker: ~karen
  • DrWhoFanatic47
    Options
    this whole week has been bad for me, i dont think that ive been anywhere close to my goals, and i dint even track yesterday or the day before. today is starting out bad as well, i dont think ill have time to exercise:sad:
  • sschrock
    sschrock Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    DrWhoFanatic47:

Don't give up!

You can change the day you're in. Can you go for a quick walk?

Log your food. I had to face my bad food choice at lunch today. I'm in a 178 calorie deficit uless I go get in some exercise.

Hang in there. If the day doesn't turn around for you, it'll be ok. Start again tomorrow. I'm rooting for all of you!

Sherry
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I have days like that too.....you want to eat everything!!! Good job to you for having control, i know how hard that is!!
  • DrWhoFanatic47
    Options
    Thanks, I'm still not on track, but I'm going to start up again today... I guess this is just how it works:ohwell: