Any vegans/vegetarians?

Options
yaseyuku
yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
I'm looking for some MFP friends who are either vegan or vegetarian and trying to lose weight.

I myself am neither (so non judgmental people are best); however probably about 90% of my diet is vegetarian as I tend to prefer food without meat and would like to talk to people who are eating the same kind of things.

Replies

• LolaBStrange
    LolaBStrange Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am. You're welcome to add me ... My family and I are vegetarians. We do eat dairy and eggs but make sure it is rennet-free cheese and the eggs come from our backyard. Also, once a month or so I will eat salmon if I know who caught it. I'm complicated. ;)
  • healthymewannabe
    Options
    Hello there! I am also eating a vegetarian/vegan diet. Nice to meet you!
  • Suzi_Pants
    Suzi_Pants Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am vegan, if you'd like to add me!
  • beatgirl98
    beatgirl98 Posts: 17
    Options
    Me too, I'm vegetarian and have been for about 25 years (it's way healthier too)
  • vicpar
    vicpar Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm Vegan feel free to add me!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm veg. Feel free to add me.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Lots on here are. The Happy Herbivores group is loaded with us. :smile: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/45-happy-herbivores

If you want some recipes, feel free to stalk my pinterest board and/or add me.

http://pinterest.com/crista_b/living-the-veg-life/

ETA: Sorry, forgot to say, I'm vegetarian.
  • Miiimii
    Miiimii Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian. Feel free to add me, if you want. ;-)
  • devinbear
    devinbear Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Pescaterian for five years. Feel free to add me :)
  • yaseyuku
    Options
    I never joined any vegan/vegetarian groups because I can't say I'm one myself, but I eat mainly vegetarian things and it would be nice to see some similar diaries and get recipes, etc.
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian, add me if you like.
  • annasor70
    annasor70 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am vegan ...you can add me
  • ruby1387
    ruby1387 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm a veggie too...Feel free to add me all you lovely people!
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I never joined any vegan/vegetarian groups because I can't say I'm one myself, but I eat mainly vegetarian things and it would be nice to see some similar diaries and get recipes, etc.
    You don't have to be veg to join the group. I joined the Happy Herbivores group long before I actually stopped eating meat. But there's a reference to the group if you ever want to check it out for recipes or anything. :smile:
  • yaseyuku
    Options
    You don't have to be veg to join the group. I joined the Happy Herbivores group long before I actually stopped eating meat. But there's a reference to the group if you ever want to check it out for recipes or anything. :smile:

Ahhh, excellent! I'll join right away then.
  • LovelyVeggies
    Options
    I'm vegan. You can add me.
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Vegan here! Feel free to add. I keep my diary open and am happy to share recipes or chit chat. There are also a couple of vegan and vegetarian groups you can join on here. Good luck!
  • FXHULL
    FXHULL Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm veggie !
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan, but my children are not. Feel free to add me - I do not condemn people for their food choices!
  • 123tryingtobefree
    Options
    I am a vegetarian ^^ add me if you wann be friends <3