Question on BalanceFrom Scale batteries --

Options
Does anyone else use this scale? http://www.amazon.com/BalanceFrom-Accuracy-Bathroom-Connection-Software/dp/B00AGOKHEO/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1371471427&sr=1-3&keywords=balancefrom currently? I do really like it, however since I received May 27th I have had to replace the batteries twice. That seems excessive and I wondered if anyone else had any experience with this. I did just write the seller at Amazon so will let you know what they respond...

Thanks!

Replies

• Karen_ZH
    Karen_ZH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    What did the reviews show on Amazon? I would leave a comment there, too.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I would call that excessive and (as you have done) I would contact the manufacturer. I've had the same batteries in my scale for
    ~3 years! Of course, mine is a different brand than yours but still.
  • criscollrj
    criscollrj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you both! The seller actually offered to send me another one free of charge, I don't even have to send this one back! I am going to take them up on that :)
  • criscollrj
    criscollrj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I never received the scale so followed up -- turns out they are not making them anymore, but the seller right now is crediting my card for the amount of the scale, which I thought was pretty nice. I actually am going to get a set of rechargeable AAA batteries to put in my charger that I already have, and that will help me as I CAN'T keep buying AAA batteries. But I can buy the batteries once I get that refund, so cool!

But, yeah, the scale is defective - I have seen it turn on in my cabinet randomly, which explains why the batteries are dying...