Have you guys tried siggi yogurt?

Options
Julem22
Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
It is very low sugar SUPER thick and TOns of protien. I bought one today to try and I felt full for 100 calories. It is on the expensive side though, but I think I will buy a few for when I get those Hungry moments!

Replies

• todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have never seen it before.....
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Yes!! It's fabulous! Siggi's is Icelandic yogurt, otherwise known as "skyr". It is thicker and less sweet than traditional American and even Greek yogurt.
  • Mjhnbgff
    Mjhnbgff Posts: 112
    Options
    This is skyr, right? I can't remember if it's Greek yogurt or skyr but I've had it before. It's available at Whole Foods. I find that skyr and Fage Greek yogurt are pretty similar in taste and texture but I buy Fage since as you noted, skyr tends to be a little more expensive. The other brands of Greek yogurt are pretty much just like regular yogurt to me.
  • karenrace
    karenrace Posts: 24
    Options
    I love that stuff! So good! I buy it at Whole Foods.
  • apothecarist
    apothecarist Posts: 193
    Options
    I just tried this yogurt over the weekend and thought it was very good! It is a thicker yogurt, similar to the Fage Greek yogurt consistency. I like that it's not loaded with a lot of sugar (11grams for the blueberry flavor). Definitely on the more expensive side...got mine at Target where it was on sale for under $2 for a 6ounce. I'd buy it again though.