Starting over for next chapter- 2014 wedding and just me!

Options
Hi everyone! Could definitely use some encouragement and friends along my again- journey! MFP really has been great for me in the past but I've always had craziness like two cross country moves in 15 months discourage me! No excuses- I have 30 lbs to lose before my wedding in 13 months!! And I'm committed to make this permanent lifestyle change now that I'm more settled and ready to get my "me" on! So, if you are down for encouraging each other, being positive, and motivating along the way, please let's be friends and embarking on this journey, wherever you may be on it! :-)

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Invite sent! Good luck on the lifestyle change and congrats on the soon-to-be-wedding!
  • MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    Thank you- accepted! :-) congrats on your amazing weight loss so far- definitely encouraging! Way to go. :-)
  • LUZITNOW711
    Options
    Can someone here tell me how to copy and paste????I'm computer illiterate and want to put my ticker on my page????
  • IndieCharlotte
    IndieCharlotte Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m getting married in 2014 as well and would love some encouragement, i’m looking to lose 55 pounds and good use all the positive motivation I can get!
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You got this!!! Feel free to add. More encouragement like that, yet less generic :) (Anyone else feel free to add.)
  • stefisdeadgood
    stefisdeadgood Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose as much as possible by next summer ready for my boyfriends sisters wedding in July '14, then my 30th birthday, and then my brothers wedding! .
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Added ya =P