STRESSED!!!

Options
Wanna Eat!!!!!!!! Wanna Eat!!!! I am learning my body!!!! I am super stressed and wanting to eat anything and everything!!!! Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!:sad: :angry:

Replies

• NC0224
    NC0224 Posts: 11
    Options
    At times like this I have found that drinking water with lemon juice added helps me (beware you will have to pee like a water hose), also I chew gum constantly throughout the day. I could probably bite through stainless steel at this point! haha! Things will get better, and it will be easier along the way. You can make it through this!! :)
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Are you at work? Try to take a few minute break and walk-stretch some type of movement. Grab some water.

Last night I was bored...wasn't hungry, but bored...I wanted to eat something...I didn't. I just have to remind myself that I wasn't hungry...I didn't need any food.

I'm an emotional, bored, stress eater. It is a nasty cycle...but you can do it!

REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE WORTH IT!!! THIS IS YOUR TIME TO FOCUS ON YOU!!!
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    when I am stressed something crunchy helps--baby carrots, raw cauliflower or almonds. Hang in there.
  • Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I usually drink water or hot tea when I get like that. Sometimes coffee. A woman at work has coffee thats over 150 calories due to all the milk and sugar she puts in. As long as that isnt what you do to your coffee I have found coffee tides me over the best if I need to have something until my next meal or snack. I only use such a small amount of skim milk and equal that its only 10 calories. Im lucky i prefer the taste of it that way.
  • Sean_The_IT_Guy
    Options
    What the heck is a water horse?
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    green tea? chamomile tea? a quick walk? music?
  • kitten9786
    kitten9786 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I find when I'm hungry I get my hands busy and chew or suck on a piece of ice. It really helps! I am the same way about the eating, I stress get emotional or bored, so I started subbing out the food for ice or zero calorie gum it helps. Pick up a hobby that will help with it as well. I cross stitch to help.