Anyone do hip hop abs???

Options
Has anybody had great results or heard good things about hip hop abs? Right now they have it for $19.95 and I really want to give it a try. Doesn't look like there's a lot of jumping which would be good for me. LOL Thanks in advance!!!

Replies

• littlelouis
    littlelouis Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing it and I love it! I don't follow the schedule they give, but I'm finally starting to be able to see my abs! Shaun T is really motivating and he keeps the workouts fun by keeping you laughing. As far as your jumping concerns, he only does a few moves that require jumping but he always points out the girl who modifies the move if you're unable to. I highly recommend it.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I lost 20lbs in a month doing it. So it does work.
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing it and I love it! I don't follow the schedule they give, but I'm finally starting to be able to see my abs! Shaun T is really motivating and he keeps the workouts fun by keeping you laughing. As far as your jumping concerns, he only does a few moves that require jumping but he always points out the girl who modifies the move if you're unable to. I highly recommend it.

Is it easy to follow as far as the moves? Like the dancing. I wanna make sure I can learn the moves fast enough. LOL But that's really awesome!

And wow to the guy who lost 20 lbs in one month!

Did you lose inches in any other place besides your stomach? Thanks!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I lost 20lbs in a month doing it. So it does work.

Wow :noway:
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    One of my FAVES!!! Not only is it a great workout but it's actually fun. I love ANYTHING by Sean T! You should definitely give it a try. I'm about to order his new Rockin Body set.
  • mztea11
    mztea11 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've got it too, it's fun... pretty much any videos work as long as you put in the required effort. If you like it... you will work hard. These videos are fun.
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    I just started the whole rocking body program yesterday. Gonna get into it more tomorrow. So far I really like utmost I love dancing
  • turboturtlepower
    Options
    I've done Insanity, and Body Beast...but once I'm ready to get serious about my core HHA is what I plan on doing. I've tried a friends video of it once, and love it.
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!!!!

This could happen to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yz_MS4jxNo
  • wcugirl04
    wcugirl04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have Rockin Body and I LOOOVVVEE it! It is fun and the workouts vary in difficulty and length, which I like. When I first began doing his workouts, I couldn't believe how they kicked my butt, but now I've had to do the 45 min video and his ab video, because I needed to step it up. Love Shaun T !! Def worth the money!!
  • 2Bhealthier2
    2Bhealthier2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have it. Did it for three weeks then life happened and haven't been back to it. I like it, thought it would be a little more dancing but I guess your learning the moves. He does have one that you can dance to but I'm not quiet there with my moves yet. It took me a couple times to get the moves down and some of them are a little funky but fun. I did insanity and it's a lot easier then that plus I did something to my knee doing insanity and HHA I don't have any problems with. Good luck!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Yes but taking a bit of break for now. After my TOM
    comes and goes, then I'm back with Shaun. :)

Actually I have Rockin' Body collection. Also after about
    one week (4 days on it) I began to see changes. After
    3 weeks I lost 3+ inches thru my core areas. As well in
    my thighs. It is worth trying IMHO. :)
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased it and it’s a lot of fun. I was going to order it from the site directly & read in some reviews that they charge like $12 something for shipping, so instead I ordered it from Amazon for $27.93 + free shipping. I know it isn’t much difference, but if I have the option of not paying shipping & paying a little bit less overall, then that’s the option I go with.
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!!!!

LOL!!! Hilarious!
  • jtapp9
    jtapp9 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    that was disgustingly hilarious!
    Don't do it!!!!

• cedman1
    cedman1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    @FunkyTobias Funniest **** ever!
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    Don't do it!!!!

Haha! That's awesome! But I highly doubt that will be me! LOL
  • Ralstonk2
    Options
    BUMP Anyone else have good or bad experience with HHA?
  • littlelouis
    littlelouis Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Is it easy to follow as far as the moves? Like the dancing. I wanna make sure I can learn the moves fast enough. LOL But that's really awesome!

And wow to the guy who lost 20 lbs in one month!

Did you lose inches in any other place besides your stomach? Thanks!

I've noticed that the moves in the first version of Hip Hop Abs are a lot easier to catch onto than the moves in the second version. I'm a pretty coordinated person and I just couldn't get them. All in all, I got a better workout with the first version because I could actually follow along. I haven't measured, but I think it has toned my arms and my thighs look smaller as well.
  • Genetic_tea_drinker
    Options
    I started both insanity and hiphop abbs today.
    I love both of them. I could really feel my abbs stretching and I was laughing all the way.

As a beginer I don't know if I can keep it up, but I surely will try. haha