Yoli Better Body System

Options
Has anyone used this? I met a sales rep at a health expo today and tried the drinks. They are pretty delicious, but I don't want to even consider buying the program unless I know it works. Thanks!

Replies

• Weeble2005
    Weeble2005 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Did you ever figure this out? I'm trying to research and am not finding much (good or bad)...
  • RightThisShip
    RightThisShip Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I bought the 30-day kit. I'm on day 2, so I don't have much to share.

I did weigh myself today and was down 4 pounds.

Right this minute I'm eating 5 oz of pan fried salmon because it is a "protein day".

There doesn't seem to be much of a community out there, I agree.
  • drkbrowniz
    drkbrowniz Posts: 5
    Options
    Have you lost a lot of weight since starting, like e people that say they lose 8 lbs in 1 week? Thinking of starting this myself, but would love to hear from people that are using it vs the salesmen :)
  • RightThisShip
    Options
    I did lose 7 the first week, then 2 the next. I am on week 3 and struggling a bit due to the long holiday weekend, but am back on track today.
  • ldhfcrew
    ldhfcrew Posts: 14
    Options
    I've been using it for over a year and have lost 28 pounds. I'm petite (5'2) and hit my heaviest (142) a year and a half ago. I am hypothyroid and had been working my tail off - nothing worked. Then a friend of a friend introduced me to it and I haven't turned back. I lost the weight I wanted to lose and some more...but I also work out every day. At this point, I do not follow the program to the letter. I have at least one protein shake a day, but other than that and the alkalete, I eat whatever. I just make sure that I have my carbs by early afternoon. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    This should be the red flag...

title_betterbody.gif
  • RightThisShip
    Options
    Hi there, just an update. I've lost 17 pounds as of today, generally following the plan but not to the letter (life happens). I have not been exercising, but that was part of my plan - I had to lose some weight in order to be able to start. I've taken a look at the data and other than the initial quick drop, I'm losing about 5 pounds a month.

I do feel better. Some of it must be the weight loss, but I find that what I eat does matter. For example, if I overeat carbs at lunch, or if I eat something unknown at a restaurant (e.g., Korean Tofu Soup), I get really sluggish and sleepy in the afternoon.
  • Abbyhummel24
    Abbyhummel24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi i just bought this product yesterday and today is my first day! My sister sells it and has major success! add me if your using yoli :) also there is a nice support system on facebook!!
  • Abbyhummel24
    Abbyhummel24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi i just bought this product yesterday and today is my first day! My sister sells it and has major success! add me if your using yoli :) also there is a nice support system on facebook!!
  • enid_newmommy
    Options
    Are you still using this product