Hello I'm new =]

chelsea_wilton
chelsea_wilton Posts: 2
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm Chelsea and I just joined. I tried getting my mom and friends to join but they wouldn't. So it would be cool to talk to some people on here that way I can get the support I need to meet my weightloss goal for spring break. =]

Replies

• Hey! my name is Tina and I am new as well. just joined yesterday. what is your goal? I find it great to make friends who have the same goals as you and you can share stories! I need, well want to loose 20 pounds hopefully by Christmas.. Good luck with your journey. I have a friend who has been on this for a while and LOVES it...
    Talk to you soon,
    Tina
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Hi Chelsea, welcome!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • Thanks all! My goal is to lose about 40lbs. I want to be around 130. I'm still getting used to the site so feel free to friend request me until I figure out how to do all that stuff. =]
  • You will do great! Just keep focused.:happy:
This discussion has been closed.