Scottish lass looking for friends and support!

Options
Heyyy lovelies... Been on mfp before and been lurking around for a while. Re-started my weight loss journey last week after gaining back some weight recently.

Looking for friends and support basically. I'm not following any specific diet... just calorie counting and I'm taking some supplements to give me a wee boost! I'm a single mum so don't get much time to myself to fit in hardcore exercise but I do what I can when I can.

Anyway add away and come and say hi :)

Replies

• pangy1958
    pangy1958 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I am always on here so will give you support when you need it or just a chat. Good Luck on your weight loss journey.
  • heytherelameman
    heytherelameman Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log every day (good and bad) and am always looking for new friends. :)
  • 4word
    4word Posts: 15
    Options
    You may add me if you would like. I can't always respond as most days I am working on my phone app and it makes it difficult. But I do log in daily and offer support as often as I can! Best Wishes Lass!
  • Shirlls123
    Shirlls123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like as I am always on the lookout for new friends for support and encouragement (I'm in Scotland too btw :happy: ). x
  • JuneBabyJeannine
    JuneBabyJeannine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me, as well.:bigsmile:
  • Laneybug081012
    Options
    I'm just starting again myself! feel free to add me and we can motivate eachother!!!
  • LolliLouUk
    LolliLouUk Posts: 172
    Options
    add me if you like x
  • willbeskliz
    Options
    And me
  • Rnnhh1409
    Rnnhh1409 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey there,
    I have JUST logged on and started today after another hellish weekend.
    Looking for someone to show me the ropes!
    Oh and I'm scottish too so add me if you wanna chat!
    And good luck!
    X
  • lesleyoung6
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in Scotland too - Caithness. Only just started myself so I've not got very far yet, but you can add me if you want and we'll learn the ropes together!