Are you kidding me

Options
i seriously dont even wanna do this anymore everyone in my family knows my life and is putting in there in put im now finding out with the help of my family's(all relatives included) constant use of the words "heavy" and "over weight" that everyone is a judgmental jerk i, this isnt f****** motivating this is making me wanna crawl in a corner and eat till i croak

at 175 i fit into a size 10
im 210 now n that makes me 35 pounds over weight
i want to get back to 175 but everyone says i need to be
115-125 in that case im almost 100 pounds over weight
im fine with size 10 i dont need to be a size 4 so why cant people leave ma alone ontop of the already hard struggle my parents still bring in unhealthy food into the house snacks and dont get rid of or stop buying them witch makes it harder i just want real support not oh i think you should be this and that im so sick of it im stressed always crying i want it to stop if im happy why cant they be they are always acting like it is some under lying problem like for example i asked my mother why she wanted me to loose weight she told me "cause your un happy" but im not un happy but im not her talking about it makes me un happy
she then says
"cause i want you to have a bf" well guys are lying jerks and ive been hurt i dont want one then finally it cause she wants me to fit into my clothing and so do i but dont make up fake issues that i dont have makeing them a reality cause i will start to second guess everything like did he leave cause i was fat.
I want to get back to 175 and i will if i live in a hole buy my own food and wear earplugs if thats what it takes call me a mole

the problem is i wanna do this for me and the reason i havent is cause lately i just want to do it to shut everyone up

Replies

• kookanddra
    kookanddra Posts: 92
    Options
    Family can suck!! They can hurt without a second thought or not even realize that they have hurt at all. This is your life and your body. You are only going to succeed when you are ready to do it for yourself and not to "just shut them up". When you get to the size you want, you'll know it. You say your happy as a 10 and that's great!! That's your goal not theirs. Your here on MFP to start your journey into your new life. Here is where you are going to get the support and motivation you need and deserve!! Good luck in your new life!!! I know you can do it!! And you'll be so proud you did. :flowerforyou:
  • clarkstephen50
    clarkstephen50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Having a strong and positive support group behind you on this journey is extremely important. To some people is just as important as the healthy food and exercise itself. Families are the first ones to judge you, fight you and tell you all your flaws. Most of the time they are just unhappy with themselves and don't want to admit or they are content with how unhealthy they are and don't want you to change then start criticizing them day in and day out. I'm always looking for people to help keep me motivated and those I can motivate. ADD me, then message me and Ill do what I can to get you on the right track for your goal. I'm pretty confident I can get you to your goal if not close by dec. As long as your willing to work hard and not cut corners. well stop reading and add me already lol.
  • gettingontrack126
    Options
    While personal situations can have an effect on your health, you shouldn't let dominate you. your family may not be the most encouraging, in fact its probably worse from them because they're clos to you. But understand this: no matter what you do in your life, you will be faced with opposition, or resistance, whether from yourself or those around , you decide whether you're gonna let it trip you up, or whether you will surpass it. Don't let any negativity in, that'll stop you big time. take time to realize your worth, start being kind to yourself, and then you will know know how to respond to those who aren't. Even if you don't truly feel positive, fake it. If you do it enough it will become reality, and it is so much easier to continue your journey witha good mindset. Just ignore anything coming from your folks that is negative, you shouldn't respect negative opinions from other people.
    don't give this up, I know it may seem like you gotta long way to go, but when you finally get there, you'll be grateful you didn't give up now