ocean mist callie's intro

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to the crew. my name is Katy. I am a single mom of a soon to be 6th grade daughter. I began my weight loss journey in 2010 where I weighed 250 pounds. It's been one of up and down moments. I am currently 178 pounds. working my way to the finish live.

I am currently working on one goal at a time as opposed to everything at one time. my current goal is food related. that is taming my sweets. I am taking a tame the sweet tooth challenge and will be blogging about my progress since that is what I am currently working on.

I am looking for friendships with those who are very positive and encouraging and keep me motivated to the finish line. I have 46 more pounds to go before reaching my goal weight. I would like some friends with some common ground what I am looking for in friends are: 1. Those who are college students ( I am a freshman at 38 years old) 2. those who are in recovering in binge/ under eating. This is my struggle what I am working on changing and want to hear other's success stories on those who beat their eating disorders. can give me encouragement as I work through my own

single mothers or those who have been a single mom raising their own children

those who are very positive and can keep me motivated in discipline in my journey

I respond well to those who speak the truth in love and share any helpful suggestions but shut down with any negativity or criticism.

Friendships are very crucial in my success and I will admit I can't do this on my own.

Replies

• Runhard13
    Runhard13 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    great work thus far!!! look forward to supporting you as you work torwards your goal..we all need somebody to lean on...pretty sure someone said that :)