Flabby tummy

Hi all,
After been on and off MFP for a while now, I am back on it till I lose the weight I need to, has anybody got any tips to move the flab from my abdomen, since I have started on the menopause the fat just seems to be piling on my hips etc, If anyone has been in the same situation what excercise did you do to get rid of it,
Thanx in advance x

Replies

• ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Unfortunately you can't spot reduce, your best bet is to lower your body fat and eventually it will come off of your trouble zones.
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    When I went through menopause I gained weight around my tummy/abdomen also. Never had a fat stomach before. Only thing I know to do is lose weight. Mainly stay away from white carbs, such as sugar, white flour, white bread, white rice. That stuff adds to tummy fat.
  • HS2305
    HS2305 Posts: 422 Member
    Going carb free and doing Pilates are the only things that seemed to have helped me lose my baby belly :)
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Going carb free and doing Pilates are the only things that seemed to have helped me lose my baby belly :)
    carb free is impossible unless youre eating dust
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Carb free is not impossible, although I wouldn't recommend it
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member

I agree. I have cut carbs right down and it kickstarted my weight loss, including reducing some belly flab.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member

I agree. I have cut carbs right down and it kickstarted my weight loss, including reducing some belly flab.
    i didnt say cutting carbs, i said carb free.

fruits and veg have carbs in them. why would you cut these food groups out??
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    be smart do it the right way don't go extreme or you just will gain it all back and then some
  • amsme
    amsme Posts: 5
    Thanks for all your helpful advice x :heart: