Options

Replies

• Fitgrl430
    Fitgrl430 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian. Anyone feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • samoyed2013
    Options
    Hi, you can add me as well. I'm on the way to being a vegan ... one day at a time!

Good luck!
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Pescatarian here, but trying to rely less on fish for my protein as I'll be trying to conceive in a few months! Anyone please feel free to add me. My diary is open.
  • shelieg
    shelieg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too! you can add me. I do eat happy eggs and a little cheese. no meat unless I know who caught it. Never really have liked red meat though.
  • ipsamet
    ipsamet Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here, feel free to add!
  • vegmomma
    vegmomma Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!

I've been a vegetarian for the last 8 years and have been on a journey to be a vegan. I am not a good vegan! lol I take a step at a time. I love veggies and love making new recipes for my girls to try, which they often do like. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kayleeanne5
    Options
    Hi, I'm a vegetarian (as of last week) and I'm not looking to lose weight, just to be healthy because I'm not fit at all. I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise more so feel free to add me please. :-)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I never really expected this to get so many replies. I'll add you all right now~
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for 15 years and am currently focusing on getting 100+grams of protein per day. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some MFP friends who are either vegan or vegetarian and trying to lose weight.

I myself am neither (so non judgmental people are best); however probably about 90% of my diet is vegetarian as I tend to prefer food without meat and would like to talk to people who are eating the same kind of things.

Am here. Vegetarian since birth. Feel free to add me.
  • lemonmon1
    lemonmon1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Vegan for 6+ years, Meat Free for 10 years!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm a veg head, but I've never really learned to eat properly...hence the reason I am now calorie counting! You can feel free to add me...I've been meat free for 21 years, but am a lacto-ovo vegetarian.
  • Terri_Wickwire
    Terri_Wickwire Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm still on the learning curve but lovin' it! Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me :)
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian. I do eat fish sometimes, but it's expensive, so I usually only eat it when I go out. I chose my veg diet for the cost effectiveness and also it just seemed like a good idea to me. Plus, my brother is veg and my mom is mostly veg. It was a natural progression for me.

You are welcome to add me. My brother, mom, and I have a food blog together, too, that you are free to visit: afoodiefamily.com
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    There are several Veg & Vegan groups you can join if you browse the groups you'll find them. I've been vegetarian for over 3 years, currently trying to cut back on cheese. I net 1500-600calories/day & try to exercise 30 minutes/day. My diary is open & I log every day. Welcome to MFP - feel free to add me!
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian - like many Hindu Indians. Feel free to add me.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Yup am vegan that went vegan/vegetarian that went full vegetarian and I might go back to vegan again lol.
  • catlub
    catlub Posts: 10
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for about ten years now.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Been a vegetarian for around a year now, feel free to add me