Green Coffee Bean Extract.

Options
I don't normally get too excited over diet products, but feel like I should share this with ya'll.

I ordered a bottle of NATUREWISE Green Coffee Bean Extract last week, started taking it 7 days ago. I have lost 4 pounds in one week! It completely curbs my apetite and I eat much less. I've been working out also, so not sure exactly how much of my 4 pounds is because of the coffee bean or not.

My husband has lost 7 pounds in a week, and he is NOT working out or doing anything different. I love this product!!!!

I bought it through Amazon.com, the NatureWise company is amazing with their customer service. They give you a free bottle when you call to give your story on how it worked for you.

I'm a fan and will continue taking this!

Replies

• Moviegal77
    Moviegal77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's such good news. I just started my bottle today hope I get the same results as you and your husband.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I used to take green coffee bean extract, and it worked. But, since I'm losing weight just fine without it (through caloric deficit and exercise) I don't feel it's worth buying anymore.
  • sonia275
    sonia275 Posts: 2
    Options
    i've also heard a lot of good things about this. This Doctor Oz seems to be saying good things about it in his study. The case study done by him here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0mqeq6EeJ8 seems to be pretty convincing. I may give it a try based on the results some of those women have seen in that video. Its good to see you with a positive story too, it gives me more motivation to try it.

sonia
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I don't normally get too excited over diet products, but feel like I should share this with ya'll.

I ordered a bottle of NATUREWISE Green Coffee Bean Extract last week, started taking it 7 days ago. I have lost 4 pounds in one week! It completely curbs my apetite and I eat much less. I've been working out also, so not sure exactly how much of my 4 pounds is because of the coffee bean or not.

My husband has lost 7 pounds in a week, and he is NOT working out or doing anything different. I love this product!!!!

I bought it through Amazon.com, the NatureWise company is amazing with their customer service. They give you a free bottle when you call to give your story on how it worked for you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5j9N_-qIqN9_1itZVCtvt2Wg-GgFGMHeTXTuEYSpU6nrliEgU4Q
  • shellbee823
    shellbee823 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    does this stuff really work? i am willing to entertain anything that will help the scale move faster
  • lisautley02
    lisautley02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am cracking up because I literally just popped a Green Coffee Bean Extract supplement in my mouth not but 2 minutes ago. They are GREAT for feeling sluggish and tired feeling and getting energy back! Just discovered them about 2 months ago. Anytime I feel sleepy at work I just take 1-2 and within a few minutes I am feeling energized again. :smile:
  • xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am cracking up because I literally just popped a Green Coffee Bean Extract supplement in my mouth not but 2 minutes ago. They are GREAT for feeling sluggish and tired feeling and getting energy back! Just discovered them about 2 months ago. Anytime I feel sleepy at work I just take 1-2 and within a few minutes I am feeling energized again. :smile:

That's caffeine... nothing more, nothing less.
  • xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    does this stuff really work? i am willing to entertain anything that will help the scale move faster

If you just want the boost of a small dose of caffeine, then yes, they do work. If you want them to cause weight loss, they won't do anything beyond giving you a small boost from caffeine. Caffeine has some connection to weight loss, but it's mostly incidental.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/caffeine/HQ00369
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Why not just drink a cup of coffee? At least then, you get the taste as well.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Wow, some of you must be "new" around here. Do a search for Green Tea pills and Dr Oz.

You might change your minds about both.
  • mslh84
    mslh84 Posts: 180
    Options
    I tried this, same brand and it never worked for me, it actually gave me headaches.
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options

I have had amazing results with it as well. This is week 2 for me and in my first week I lost 3lbs and didn't change a thing (I needed to see if it really worked) I haven't felt the burst of energy everyone talks about but I so agree with the fact that it suppresses your appetite and makes you feel full faster. I love the taste of food so I have the hardest time not going back for 2nds and 3rds :blushing: .
    I love this product as well!
  • l3xii
    Options

If you just want the boost of a small dose of caffeine, then yes, they do work. If you want them to cause weight loss, they won't do anything beyond giving you a small boost from caffeine. Caffeine has some connection to weight loss, but it's mostly incidental.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/caffeine/HQ00369
    I don't know which brand you have but mine don't have any caffeine in it
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

I have had amazing results with it as well. This is week 2 for me and in my first week I lost 3lbs and didn't change a thing (I needed to see if it really worked) I haven't felt the burst of energy everyone talks about but I so agree with the fact that it suppresses your appetite and makes you feel full faster. I love the taste of food so I have the hardest time not going back for 2nds and 3rds :blushing: .
    I love this product as well!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5j9N_-qIqN9_1itZVCtvt2Wg-GgFGMHeTXTuEYSpU6nrliEgU4Q
  • l3xii
    Options
    I also have a friend that has used it and she lost 37lbs in 3 months and has changed nothing. She heard of it from her friend who was successful at losing weight with the same product.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I also have a friend that has used it and she lost 37lbs in 3 months and has changed nothing. She heard of it from her friend who was successful at losing weight with the same product.

She lied to you.
  • kaklos
    kaklos Posts: 13
    Options
    i WATCHED THE DR OZ EPISODE AND IT WAS ENOUGHT TO CONVICE ME TO TRY IT. I HAVE LOST 98LBS IN THE LAST 2 1/2 YRS THANKS TO LAP BAND, SIGNIFICANT CHANGES IN MY DIET, AND LOTS OF EXERCISE BUT I HAVE PLATAUED. I STARTED TAKING THE GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT 4 DAYS AGO (I GOT IT AT WALMART IN THE SUPPLEMENTS SECTION...$6 FOR 30 PILLS). I DON'T REALLY NOTICE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN MY ENERGY LEVEL SINCE THE CAFFEINE IS SMALL, BUT I HAVE LOST A POUND WITHOUT CHANGING ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT MY DIET OR EXERCISE LEVEL. I AM NOT A CONFIRMED BELEIVER YET, BUT I AM WILLING TO KEEP IT UP FOR THE FULL 10 DAYS (THAT'S 3 PILLS A DAY).

GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I take it 3x a day. but people have to realize it's not just a miracle pill on it's own. You have to have a workout and diet like normally. Better alternative to taking things such as hydroxicut if you are caffeine...
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    watching for results...
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    You have to have a workout and diet like normally.

If that's the case, doesn't it make sense then that these pills DO NOT WORK by themselves?

Keep drinking the koolaid, kiddo.