Chobani Flip

Options
jezzi16
jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
Is my newest daily treat. I think I love them. I was always a Fage girl cause I think it tatsed better plus I like being able to control how much sweet stuff per bite but I'm really liking these new Yogurts. I've tried almost all of them and so far the Almond Coco Loco is my favorite with Key Lime Crumble right behind it. Have you tried them yet?

Replies

• OrganicNotes
    Options
    I saw these at the market the other week and HAD to try them. I bought those same two flavors! Almond Coco Loco & Key Lime Crumble. Both were wonderful, and I loved the Crunch that the toppings added to the yogurt. Different textures are always fun!

I also bought a container of Muller's Greek Corner, by Quaker. Low-Fat Yogurt + Caramelized Almonds. Same concept with the "flip" lid, and the same delicious Greek-Style yogurt. Loved this brand as well!
  • InspiredSAM
    InspiredSAM Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    The only one I tried was the almond coco loco and it was delicious! I should definitely get a couple of more to have on hand for a treat. Yummy.
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I tried the vanilla chip with raspberry and the honey with banana, and I was actually really underwhelmed by them. The purees in the 'flip' part were good, but the yogurts were sort of runny and artificial tasting, even though they claimed to be all natural. I prefer the texture of my Fage 2%, so I think I'll stick with that and continue adding my own fruits and flavorings.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    The Almond Coco Loco and Key Lime Pie are my favorites, too.

Actually... last time I went grocery shopping I bought every single container of both flavors on the shelves. About 45 in all, hahaha.
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I like the almond and key lime ones too. They were a bit too expensive for me, so everyone once in a while as a treat! I normally buy a big container of plain yogurt from Trader Joe's and mix in some preserves.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    nope i will have to check them out.............
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    do they have real sugar in them or fake sugar????????
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Key Lime Crumble for me!! Yum!!!