30 day shred larger ladies before and after pictures?

Options
6oiyra.jpg

okay so im starting 30DS tonight and as you can see have ALOT of stomach to lose haha.

Ive seen loads of befores and afters of people who are relitvely slim to start with but need to tone up and they have amazing results but i would love to see anyone whose similar to me now and there before and after, thankyou :)

Replies

• nkoconnell
    nkoconnell Posts: 34
    Options
    Good luck... I did day one last night and it KICKED MY *kitten*!
  • abideedum
    abideedum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would assume that 'larger' people would see generally a greater improvement as when you get smaller its harder to shift. Good luck with it!! I've just done level 2 day 2 ended up in a pool of sweat on the floor!
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    thanks guys!
    Its my little ones christening on the 11th August and i would love to see a huge improvement in my stomach before then so i dont have to wear a tent for it lmao
  • UpandRunning2013
    UpandRunning2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't have pics but I think before I did the shred my shape was a lot like yours. It did wonders for me. I lost major inches and I was so pleased I did it. I also watched my diet very carefully, which if you are not already planning to you really should, to get the best results you can. I SAY GO FOR IT...YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE END!!!!
  • Lisa38__
    Lisa38__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm all belly as well :(
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hope you get more posts - Also have a look at this thread - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/345347-i-want-everyone-s-30-day-shred-results-pics-please

There was a few ladies that I'd say weren't really slim at the start (no offense intended of course) and they had some pretty great looking results :flowerforyou:
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    It turns out that there are a lot of us 'apples' about! I carry my weight mainly on my stomach too. They say that success is 80% kitchen and 20% gym so have a great time working out and an even better time working out how to fuel all that fantastic effort.

Good luck and enjoy it! :flowerforyou:
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    thankyou so much guys!
    about to start level 1 day 1 so here we go :D
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 4th round of 30 Day Shred and I started the program when I was around 275lbs. It is one of the best workouts I have done, and I have done INSANITY...30 Day Shred gave me BETTER results than INSANITY!! Good luck..you will love it. :)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Check out this website: http://www.30dsresults.com/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!