Weight loss is easy!

Options
So I'm a bit drunk and got to thinking "weight loss is easy" and when you think about it is! I mean all you have to do is eat less than you burn off, it's not hard but how did we all come to be here! It's a lack of education is all it can be or maybe not, maybe we're all just lazy *kitten* predetermined to be fat and its only us wise MFP members that can save the world from suffocating under its own fat! Carry the fight brothers and sisters and don't let he buggers get you down ????

Ps. Add me if you want honest feedback on your diaries, I do like to flirt a bit with the ladies but its all good fun ????

Replies

• LiamKimbell
    Options
    When I'm "a bit drunk" weight loss is certainly not easy.
  • katmariew
    katmariew Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Alcohol has all of those hidden calories!! It's worse than soda. But I am glad you are feeling positive and motivated. :tongue:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Alcohol has all of those hidden calories!! It's worse than soda. But I am glad you are feeling positive and motivated. :tongue:

What's a hidden calorie? Do they have cloaking devices?

h87824467
  • 55in13
    55in13 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Give the guy a break; look at his ticker. I think he deserves to toss a couple back every now and then if he wants and I do understand the idea. It really should be easy. I never had any trouble with it in my 20s or 30s.