Multi-Vitamins

Options
Question for the MFP peeps. I am interested in starting a great vitamin regime. Any advice? I know there are "one a days" but I heard that they are not as great as I think!!!!!!

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Are you not getting the vitamins you need from your food?
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    The answer is Orange Triad from what i ahve read.
  • jimithegreek
    Options
    I take Orange Triad. It's 6 pills per day. I take 3 in the morning with breakfast and 3 in the evening with dinner. Besides the norm, they also support digestion, immune system, and joint health.
  • SarahSmilesCA
    SarahSmilesCA Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I like Vibrant Health products. I use their Maxium Vibrance. It has everything, even extra protein. Their Green Vibrance is the best green food on the market, hands down.
  • Alphastate
    Alphastate Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    One-A-Days or Centrum are not that great. They are made up of a lot of synthetic compounds and may not fully absorb in your system. Vitamins are a great supplement because they give you nutrients without the calories. Everyone should take a multi, if there aren't any pending health issues. I love Now Foods Adam because it has a number of different minerals as well. Plus libido enhancers, too. I'm a little disappointed that they recently changed the formula, and took out the ginseng and ginko biloba, but they are still a great product!
  • SarahSmilesCA
    SarahSmilesCA Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Are you not getting the vitamins you need from your food?

No one gets the vitamins they need from the food they eat, especially in a calorie deficit.

Our soil is depleted and our foods are modified...this affects our ability to absorb nutrition.
  • Alphastate
    Alphastate Posts: 295 Member
    Options

No one gets the vitamins they need from the food they eat, especially in a calorie deficit.

Our soil is depleted and our foods are modified...this affects our ability to absorb nutrition.
    Not to mention the second-hand nutrients you get from meat!
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Bump to learn!
  • cornfieldsuburbia
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the GREAT feedback...... I had no idea where to start and with all this great information I am for sure pointed in the right direction.

Thanks again!!!!