Push me into eating right and working out

Options
I need someone to seriously help me push me into eating and working out I slip major hard and it's because of lack of motivation I try hard everyday is kind of a struggle but I know excuses are for the weak.

Replies

• unicornpoop
    unicornpoop Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    make baby goals for yourself
  • ShesReady2Live
    Options
    Hi! If you go to YouTube look up Divaslimsdown. she is beyond amazing and has lost almost 200 lbs on her own by hard work alone. she's motivated me like you can't believe and I have a long road ahead of me. I've checked out a few other channels but she just keeps it real, is very honest and just has a way about her. Let me know how you do and good luck, you can do it! :happy:
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    First of all, I can't make you want something. You have to want it for yourself.

Secondly, don't let a slip up get you down. Pick right back up. We all give in to a night on the couch with snacks once in awhile... but that doesn't mean we're completely off the wagon. Sometimes it helps if you set your goals a little bit lower and easier to achieve... I think failing to lose X number of pounds in X number of days is really discouraging. However, it's much easier to say, "I'm going to work out for at least 20 minutes three times this week" and then do a little happy dance when you've actually done it.

Set your goals to things you KNOW you can do... maybe for one week promise to drink 6 cups of water a day... then as you achieve that goal, bump it up to 8. Pick something easy and start there.

You CAN do it...
  • IGJWolfCarnivore
    IGJWolfCarnivore Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Best motivation I can give you is treat your body with respect...it does so much for us helping us get through long days and repairing when we damage it so you need to take care of it and in return it will take care of you...also family is a big motivation think about maybe some nieces or nephews or even your own kids that you want to be able to see grow old and be their for them so eating healthy can help make that a possibility. :D Hope this helps.