Birthday Gift

Options
recipe4success
recipe4success Posts: 469 Member
I was wondering if any of you might be able to help me think of a birthday gift. It is for a woman in their 30s. I am open to any suggestions! If anyone wants to share good presents they have received/given in the past that would probably be quite helpful.

I don't want to buy clothes, jewelry, makeup, perfume, spa certificate, bath stuff, or candles, if that helps.

I want to spend around $50-75.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• reba24784
    reba24784 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    do they like cooking !!!! get them somthing for the kitchen . Or somethig that you like to do together that you can share in
  • Jendf
    Jendf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What about a night out together, dinner, movie etc. My girlfriend just surprised me on Monday with dinner, movie, pj's and a cupcake for my bday....the cupcake really topped it all off for me personally.
  • recipe4success
    Options
    do they like cooking !!!! get them somthing for the kitchen . Or somethig that you like to do together that you can share in

Thanks!
    I am thinking about getting something for the kitchen, but i am not sure what. Will have to go look in a kitchen store and see if i get inspired!
  • recipe4success
    Options
    What about a night out together, dinner, movie etc. My girlfriend just surprised me on Monday with dinner, movie, pj's and a cupcake for my bday....the cupcake really topped it all off for me personally.

Thank you ! That is a great idea but in this situation will not work. :)
  • RuthWorth
    RuthWorth Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Make up a kitchen basket:
    For example if she like Spaghetti---
    pkg spaghetti,
    can of sauce
    small container of spinkle cheese.

If she like pizza:
    small pizza mix
    spinkle cheese
    small can of ham
    smakk can of pineapple

If she like Chocolat:
    a couple packages of chocolate mix
    a nice cup
    small container of chocolate
    and a peppermint stick to stir it with

Just a couple suggestions -- there are many many baskets that can be tossed together
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    What does she like or what is she into?

If she's artsy, take her to a show or dinner theater or a play concert. Treat her to a girls night out and give her a small token for her gift.

Get her something nice for her home.

If she likes vintage get her an antique jewelry box or something else she will enjoy, a mirror tray, old jewelry, new jewelry. I love to go in antique stores because you can find all sorts of things with tons of character. Good luck. It's hard without knowing what she likes and I know how special it is to get something outside the mainstream Go on etsy.com. There are millions of original items on there and something for everyone. Good luck.
  • flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    Options
    A slow cooker & "Fix It & Forget It" Cookbook. And share some of your own recipes, too.