I am new to the program and wanted to say "HELLO"!:wink:

Replies

• sexylonglegs
    Options
    hello and welcome!
  • txtree50
    txtree50 Posts: 51
    Options
    hello and welcome. This site is WONDERFUL!!!!!!! You can add me as a friend if you need support.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! you will love it here.
    Lots of motivation and really nice people.
    You can add me as a friend also.
  • Van3ssa_2468
    Van3ssa_2468 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Great place to be:smile:
  • Betsygail
    Betsygail Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This site has really helped me hope it does the same for you. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Deltaray1
    Options
    Hello, wanted to introduce myself. A friend of mine introduced me to this site, so I thought I would give it a try....I'll see how I'll do
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    I am for ever grateful to myfitnesspal(s). I could never figure out this calorie count on my own...even with the guidence of a family HMO nutritionist....Now that I have this simple format to understand, I am well on my way........2 weeks ago I was on another site, but felt lost and not sure of what I was doing.........But any who, here I iz . This site is "ONE FOR ALL and ALL FOR ONE" and "KUDOS TO ALL of YOU".
  • sunnyist2JG
    sunnyist2JG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello introducing myself as Esther. I'm returning to myfitnesspal. I'm over 65 and finally tying to seriously get my eating under control. I was with another program and want to stop paying them a monthly fee. Would like to connect for advise and feedback. Already lost 24 lbs and 50 lbs more.