Hello! :-)

Options
mizgiet
mizgiet Posts: 103 Member
I have just recently decided to try these message boards. I am hoping they will help to keep me motivated and on track with my weight loss goals. This is my first time in the forums, so I still have to browse around and learn it all, but I think it'll be exciting and very helpful for me... I hope. *blushing* :-)

Replies

• TammyS327
    TammyS327 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If you figure it all out please clue me in. I dont think I will ever figure it ALL out.
  • Gingersnapsmom
    Gingersnapsmom Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hello! I just started recently also. good luck :)

37466705.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • AdriSaysRelax
    Options
    People are really helpful and responsive. Plus, some of the topics are hilarious. Nice to meet you!
  • 12mzcpk
    12mzcpk Posts: 2
    Options
    just checked out the message boards too, still amateur at this, needa play around and get some familiarity going on lol just started working towards the new me yesterday!! lets do this!
  • tinamarie014069
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this site and so far I love it. I have already lost 40 pounds but am only 1/2 way to my final goal. I already feel so much better and look better too!! :) Its been an amazing journey of self discovery so far and I'm motivated to continue until I reach my goal.
  • Jaminjo2
    Jaminjo2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a Newbee too. Just decided today to put forth a better effort into losing weight. I hope to find encouragement and motivation in here when it gets really hard to stay on track. Best wishes to all~
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    friend request sent, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • krissyboothang
    krissyboothang Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This also is my first Message board day and maybe a few weeks of using MFP! Add me please, everyone around me is comfortably fat or genetically skinny
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am sure if will help to be able to read and connect with ppl going thru the same thing!! Support is always comforting and new views can be enlightening!! Good luck to us all xxx
  • tazmore2
    tazmore2 Posts: 2
    Options
    hello all new to these boards as it seems like a lot of people are...I hope to gain valuable info from motivated people...thanks in advance for help..
  • dkirkling
    dkirkling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new to this as well. Looking for support on my weight loss journey ahead.
  • teacuplady
    teacuplady Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    HI there! I'm two weeks new to MFP and tonight's the first crack at the message boards. Hoping to get more motivation cuz I need it!! Feel free to add me, Lisa
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    ????????????welcome all newbies!!? This is a fun place....anyone can add me, I'm here all the time....????????