Mix of a NSV and 8.6 Pounds Down Post! (With Pic)

Options
marsgirlly
marsgirlly Posts: 71 Member
I know it sounds ridiculous to start celebrating so early, but I am nearing in on the 10 pound mark.

The reason I'm calling this more of a NSV is because the way I FEEL and LOOK is so much more important to me than the number on the scale!

I posted this progress picture on Facebook, and got 120 likes on it. I was floored. People crawled out of the woodworks to congratulate me and encourage me on my journey. If that isn't accountability, I don't know what is.

The first picture is in March, probably at about 170ish, maybe more, since I was on spring vacation. The second picture is May 4th, about a week into my weight-loss journey. And the most recent picture is from Saturday, at 8.6 pounds down since Late April.

Thanks to all my friends on here who have been helping me along the way. Here's to the next 30 pounds ;)
1004030_10200226139119684_100624134_n.jpg

Replies

• seawolf86
    seawolf86 Posts: 55
    Options
    Awesome, keep it up!
  • marsgirlly
    Options
    AND in case anybody is curious what weight loss looks like on a 5'1" body, here is a picture taken at 6 pounds lost, only a 3 pound difference!!

tumblr_mnq67bqvqd1qbwij6o1_500.jpg
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You look like you weigh less.
  • marsgirlly
    Options
    You look like you weigh less.

I should hope so
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!