Hello - I need to stick with this - help? =)

Options
Hi there. I will be 35 at the end of this month. I was very slim as a teen but gained a bunch of weight when I was 20/21 due to depression. Now, more than 10 years later I am still trying to take off the weight. I have become more active but It's mainly on the weekends and I have a desk job so losing weight is a slow process. I'm starting out with some whey protein drink mix and fruit and veggie shakes for my breakfast because I'm usually rushing out the door and not very hungry. I work evening shift so i generally have my lunch around dinner and then dinner when I come home from work after 11pm, It's just how it is and I normally stay up well past 3-4 am so it's not like I am going to bed right after eating but I do know this is not a completely healthy way to go but it's what I'm working with right now. I would love to find some people on here where we can encourage each other to stick with it.

Replies

• merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Please feel free to add me! I'd love to gain a new friend and try to help motivate you! I'm in my 30s as well and was once quite the skinny mini...way back when.
  • AB4u
    AB4u Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    sounds like you have shift work, do you work in a hospital by chance? that would be really cool, cause i do!
  • Mseleanor1
    Mseleanor1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • gingerleelee78
    Options
    Hi everyone =) Thank you
    I used to work as a nursing assistant but no more due to a back injury. I now work at a call center full time and I am a part time massage therapist.
    Congrats on all who have been losing - Miss Eleanor with 32 lbs - that is wonderful! I just set my ticker thingy up and as of a weigh in today at the dr's I lost 3 lbs.