Late Night Munchies!!

Options
Ugh...how do you guys cope with the late night munchies? I always have trouble sleeping, and get so hungry :( Even drinking a glass of water to try to curb it doesn't work.

Replies

• diamier
    diamier Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was eating before bed, but I've stopped very quickly. In my opinion, if you can't stay without munchies, then make some light and healthy ones - some vegetable or protein high foods, though in my opinion the best choice is to eat vegetables. Or you could try maybe to eat in very small portions? Just use your imagination and some of the basic healthy lifestyle knowledge. Good luck! :)
  • StevenjHaley
    Options
    I find that having some cherry tomatoes readily at hand to be effective, well they have been today. They should be OK for the night time also I guess.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    carrots and hummus are a fav snack of mine
  • ashleymm625
    Options
    i need to buy some hummus friendly vegetables. that's what i am munching on now.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I save calories for night time and eat lots of food then. I sleep best with a lot of carbs in my belly :happy:
  • purplepiggy1
    Options
    maybe have a smaller lunch a big sized dinner
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    i think the best way to deal with the late night munchies is to stop smoking pokololo.

worked for scooby do, he looks like this now:

lassiewins_1156885250.jpg

he also went low carb and stopped hanging out with his enabler friends. like shaggy.
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    low fat Cottage cheese 1 cup and handful of almonds mixed up
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    pushups
  • janimei
    janimei Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    One Baby Bonbel Lite cheese round. Protein is my late night snack of choice, after much experimenting with veggies, fruit, bread, and water.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    low fat Cottage cheese 1 cup and handful of almonds mixed up

wouldn't that just taste like creamy nuts?