Any 60+ members out there

Shirley61
Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
Hi All,

Are there any 60+ members out there who would like to be friends so we can
motivate and help each other :flowerforyou: on this journey?
Please add me as a friend and I will too.

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    I'll be 53 this yr, is that close enough?
  • Is there a 60+ group out there?:smile:

Trish
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    As popular as the 50+ women's thread is under Support and Motivation, I would think a 60+ group would do well. You could start one. If you want to invite some members who might be interested, you can use the member search function to help you.

Member search will give you listings of members who meet your search criteria, and indicate if they have been online recently. If you go through and look at the individual profiles of active members, you can send a PM to them and ask if there is an interest? If you get some responses, you can send a link along for the thread you create, and before you know it, you may have more people to talk to than you can keep up with.

To use the search for members feature, click on the find members link at the top of any page in the community tab.
    For the search criteria, I used female; age 60 - 100; weigh loss goal-any; within- any distance; country-any; and left zip and member name blank. I got over 25 pages of members who fit that description.

Good luck.
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Hi everyone , I'm nearly 61 but feel 50,. at times! Need to lose another 12- 15 lbs and could use weight loss buddies along the way. I find support helps keep you motivated and enthused, even if you only lose a pound a week. Deb
This discussion has been closed.