Fat Burners

Options
I think i want to start taking fat burners. is there anybody here that is on a fatburner that works well. i also decided to start taking supplements like multivitamins and protein so if you could help and give me advice it will be greatly appreciated

Replies

• bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I drink a Rockstar and take a Bronk-Aid an hour before going to the gym.
  • rassha01
    rassha01 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    What is a "fat burner"? Exercise and calorie deficit work well.
  • Rosebudevol
    Rosebudevol Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Stay away from the fat burner pills... lifting weights and cardio are the best fat burners. (and I hate weight lifting, but man the results are great) pills just waste money. but the multivitamin and protein I would do to begin with, but tryt o eat natural protien in foods. the more natural protein you eat the better
  • Rachelesa94
    Options
    I take fish oil, vitamin c with echinacea, iron tablets and also drink protein shakes every now and again.
    I also have multivitamins, acai berry supplements coming in the mail.
    I've also ordered raspberry ketones (as seen on dr oz) and ripped fast fat burners so will be interested to see how they go.
    You can see i've become a bit of a supplement junkie over the last month but i actually feel so much better.
    Fish oil - hair/nails are amazingly healthy
    Vitamin C with echinacea - it's winter here and i haven't gotten sick yet which is strange for me!
    Iron - have so much more energy and don't feel as drowsy.

Obviously it would be better if i got these from my food intake instead of pills but it's easy and it works for my lifestyle :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you dont need fat burners, just regular exercise and a calorie deficit.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    eating healthy foods at a caloric deficit = best fat burner.

doing HIIT = aids fat burning when you are also eating healthy foods at a caloric deficit