25 lbs lost with a picture!

Options
Hello all. I never took pictures when I started here on MFP and man I wish I had...that being said...I took pictures today! Unfortunatly they all came out kinda blurry but you can still see the progress in the one I posted. I'm down 25 pounds since I started working out and dieting and I'm down 20 pounds since I started at MFP. It is so wonderful to be getting the "have you lost weight?" and the "you sure are looking skinny!" comments. They probably mean the most from my boyfriend... :blushing: Anyway, I don't know how to post them on here so if someone would be so kind as to post the pic of me at 190-195 in the red shirt and the pic from August 2010 at 170 I would really appreciate it. If they don't get posted then they are on my profile. I'm even pushing into the 160's but it isn't solid yet.

All of you are a wonderful inspiration and if I can say one thing to the new-comers, make sure you take your before pictures while it is still "before"! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    this one

1086354_5935.jpg
  • Jennili7
    Jennili7 Posts: 50
    Options
    Oh great! Could you also put up the one of me in the grey shirt that says August 2010 at 170 lbs?
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    1086354_5125.jpg
  • Jennili7
    Jennili7 Posts: 50
    Options
    Wonderful!!! Thank you so much!!! :flowerforyou:
  • stovegirl
    Options
    NICE! WTG!! You look great and I bet you feel great too!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are looking wonderful!
  • brotherchris
    Options
    Awesome! I'm not brave enough to post a photo just yet.
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work girl, you look great!!! :smile:
  • You look amazing! Is it really as simple as this website makes it? it tells you how many calories to eat and burn and that's how i'll lose weight? I've just started this website, so far I like it, but I'm not all positive if it's as easy as that.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    You look great!! And those comments really do mean so much more when from a boyfriend/hubby. YOu'll hit your goal in no time. Keep it up!!
  • wrighty72
    wrighty72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started yesterday. I don't know how to post pics yet but I will at least try and figure out how to put a profile pic on for starters. I exercise a lot, just started again, not to lose weight, I just love it. I walk up mountains for fun but had thyroid trouble that contributed to weight gain and tiredness, then it turned into eating a drinking too much and not exercising, which as we all know, becomes a habbit....then before I knew it I weighed 13st +, I have even hit 14st + in the past. Not good considering I was a fitness instructor once upon a time. I am not a light girl anyway, so I am aiming for 11 - 11.5st (160lb max), as long as my BMI reads 25 I am happy. Just struggling to do the lb/stone/kg 's in my head, but getting the hang of it.

Good luck everyone else, though it isn't luck, it is a choice!

M x

1783975.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Holy crap .. you look fantastic! WTG girl!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous :) Congratulations :) Keep going
  • wrighty72
    wrighty72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    BTW, I also meant to say - wow and well done on your progress! Brilliant and motivating for a newby like me!:smokin:

1783975.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look GREAT! You can totally see the difference.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    You look great! I actually think you look like you have lost more than 25 lbs., so whatever your workout is, it's working!

Congrats on your accomplishments! :happy:
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!