My name is Melissa.

Options
Hello from GA. My name is Melissa. I am actually a personal trainer. I had a baby on Sept 6 and I have 13 lbs to go to get back to pre-preggo weight. I would actually like to lose 25 lbs. I was not in great condition when I got pregnant. It is hard for me to lose weight. I love exercising, but I love sweet, hamburgers and fried food too. I know what I should be eating, but it is hard. I have learned few tricks though.

Replies

• melelaine
    melelaine Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello from GA. My name is Melissa. I am actually a personal trainer. I had a baby on Sept 6 and I have 13 lbs to go to get back to pre-preggo weight. I would actually like to lose 25 lbs. I was not in great condition when I got pregnant. It is hard for me to lose weight. I love exercising, but I love sweet, hamburgers and fried food too. I know what I should be eating, but it is hard. I have learned few tricks though.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    welcome
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I just love it when personal trainers log on here. Makes me feel good when trained proffesionals get overweight, too. Yeah, misery loves company. :smile:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. It is great to have you here.
    You will also learn some new tricks here to.
    I learn something new everyday! :bigsmile:
    --Diann...:flowerforyou:
  • baylou
    baylou Posts: 52
    Options
    hello and welcome maybe you can give us some tips on easy to do excrises that the over the hill gals can do
    baylou