Hello!

Options
Hi! I am new to this site and hope to get myself back on the right track I need support!!

Replies

• smillermom
    smillermom Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this site and hope to get myself back on the right track I need support!!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!
  • carrotstick
    Options
    Hi!

This site is great and you'll love the support from all the people here! Make use of the food and exercise trackers and just check in a couple times a day and you'll stay on track!

Yaaay!
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    You'll get tons of support and more than a few laughs here! You've def. come to the right place. Welcome, come on in...sit a spell. :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Tbeekins
    Tbeekins Posts: 14
    Options
    :happy: Hi this is really a good site. You don't have to leave home, and if allowed you can check in at work when we feel vulnerable because someone brought in cookies!! I wish you the best and dont get down when you have a bad day. We all are hard at work here. one day at a time.
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    70715.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hi!! Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • smillermom
    Options
    Thanks so much! I really like this site and like all the tools. I need to keep a food journal. I used to be on weight watchers but found I did not eat well at all and had a hard time tracking the good foods I needed to eat. Hope this will help me!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You'll get all the support you need at this site! It's unbelievably fantastic how "almost" easy it is to lose the weight here! Words can't describe how great this place is! But you'll find out for yourself once you start losing the weight that you want to.
    By the way, we've got alot in common. I also live in NH, and I work in a school. I'm a Paraprofessional!
  • BrenNew
    Options
    Oops, I made a goof! I thought I read NH in your bio, lol, but, it's NY. No wonder I never heard of your town!
  • smillermom
    Options
    I always make the mistake and put NH down! I am from NH, I grew up in Portsmouth and graduated in 1976. My mother lives in Dover! Love the state!!!!I am a special ed teacher and work with 4 paraprofessionals in my classroom. You guys are great!!!!!!
  • carrotstick
    Options
    Someone brought in muffins and cinnamon rolls all fresh from the bakery... I resisted though!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family.:smile:
  • smillermom
    Options
    Thanks!
  • BrenNew
    Options
    Portsmouth is only like 45 mins. from here, and Dover even less!
    I graduated in 76 too! It SHOULD have been 75, but my twin wasn't smart enough for second grade, so my mother kept us BOTH back! Geez!
    I'm from MA, but moved here in 79 when I married my first husband. I'm still here, same house even, but, different husband! LOL.
    I'm glad you know the value of your Paras! Sometimes I wonder if they DO at my school! Seems like they're always piling on more and more work, but giving us nothing in return! Oh well, I won't go there! LOL.
    Anyway, welcome, welcome! This really is the best site out there, and you'll do JUST GREAT here!
  • annton5
    annton5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I know you can do it.
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :smile: