hi vveryone!!!

Marianne0310
Marianne0310 Posts: 3
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
my name is marianne and i was born in puerto rico, althoug i live in orlando, fl... life here is very different, it is very fast paced, and eating fast food that went along with the life here made me go extremely over weight. i made a desicion recently and i want to loose 70 lbs... i do exercise every day and also, thanks to this program i am watching what i am eating. i just started last week and i have already lost 3 lbs. seems like it is very little but for me it is an accomplishment after going from 120 lb. to 217 lb.
well, i just hope that everyone that is using this program has lots of luck, always remember that we are the only ones who can write our own story. let this be a happy story with a happy ending, lets all get healthy and loose weight!!! :)

Replies

• LucyLoo6
    LucyLoo6 Posts: 12
    Hello Marianne. I am new to MFP also (joined 3 days ago) and feel more motivated each time I log onto the site. I hope both of us are able to be successful with MFP!! Good luck to you. Kathi
  • Hi Marianne:-) My name's Josette, also new to the site, just joined today. I love it so far and I'm looking forward to losing the weight with the help of the site. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!
  • awww thanx ladies! we will succeed!!! if you dont mind send me a friend request!! the more friends we have the more motivated we get to loose the weight
This discussion has been closed.