New to this site

Options
Wow found this site tonight! Its amazing I love it!! I look forward to getting to know some new people and using it to log everything..I am excited to find this..its GREAT

Replies

• LucyLoo6
    LucyLoo6 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there! I am new to the site also (just posted a few minutes ago). It seems like a really great website - and everyone seems so supportive of one another! Good luck!
  • AngieMGK
    AngieMGK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am using this site religiously. This is a great way to track your calories to reach your fitness goals.
    I think it's great too. And, it's fun! Good luck to you on your fitness journey.
  • Rhonalex
    Options
    Hey ya'll! I just love this site. It's easier and far more informative than the traditional write in food diary. I am so motivated. I'm telling all my family and friends about it.
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    Welcome! I love it here too. The site is easy to use and everyone here is so helpful and supportive! You can add me as a friend if you'd like.

Good luck!
  • Betsylyn
    Options
    hey friends. I've been here for a week now. I need a trick to stop my carb-cravings! It's been so bad for three days! My first 5 days went very well. I have been exercising EVERY day, which was not the case 2 weeks or so ago. I'm excited about that. I have fibromyalgia. I religiously stretch every night, but I had let my walks/bike rides slide until getting into the right headspace agian. Now ,joining myfpal is helping with motivation, but not enough! I truly need some pointers for lowering sugars and carbs ...thanks. Oh, and nice to meet you!