Women Doing Body Beast?

Options
Any women out there doing Beach Body's Body Beast? I saw it mentioned in another post but I know there has got to be other women out there who have given this program a shot. If so, share your experience and please tell me how you liked your results! I am really thinking about it, as I have heard heavy lifting is awesome for toning, even if you are a woman! I don't need to lose much, if anything, but really need to tone my tummy and arms. My fiancee already has the program, so I am thinking about stopping my 3rd round of P90X and jumping right into BB.

Replies

• dabascom
    dabascom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have done Body Beast and love it! There is a forum for Body Beast fans on MFP too.
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My wife is doing it with me right now. We are on our third week, This is her first round and my second. We both did P90X before this. She likes the workouts and is already seeing a change in here definition of arms and shoulders.

We have a small support group on here and you are welcome to check it out and join. Would love to have your support and would provide the same to you should you chose to start the program.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9844-body-beast-challenge-group