What program (or mixed) should I choose for a month?

Options
niiice
niiice Posts: 10 Member
Hey girls!!
I'm 5'5 and I weight 139 lbs. My goal is to loose 11 lbs and drop one jean size in 6 weeks (not a month as in the title) - I'm already eating clean and right, drinking a lot of water... What do you think is the best plan/program of workouts to follow of all? I'm thinking in a 6 week goal because I'm going on vacations after that.
I have moderate cardio conditioning, but my strength is not that good (I can only do knee push ups, and not many!! :p).

What would you recommend? Thank you all

Replies

• Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I recommend HIIT style workouts... it can be very hard but you burn through calories and loose inches fast... its like Insanity if you have heard of it or seen some samples. you might be able to get free workouts online.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Try insanity. It'll get you stronger, quicker, and in shape pretty quickly. I would add in 2 days of heavy weight training to. That's where the major visible difference will come from. Hire a trainer 2 days a week for 6 weeks. That's what really got me started!!!!
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Based on your goals, if you're eating right then it doesn't matter. Exercise isn't required for weight loss.

If you choose to do exercise, a good mix of cardio and strength is usually your best bet. 3-4 days of strength training and 2-3 days of cardio (whatever you like).
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I recommend HIIT style workouts... it can be very hard but you burn through calories and loose inches fast... its like Insanity if you have heard of it or seen some samples. you might be able to get free workouts online.

check out dailyhiit.com .... and begin working.

also, not sure how much water is "a lot", but getting 12-16 cups should be your daily target.
  • niiice
    Options
    I've tried insanity but I think I got injuried. I think I have to be in better shape so I can do ti properly!

Yes, the HIIT workouts, if they're not too advanced, will do a great part of the job, thank you.
  • niiice
    Options

check out dailyhiit.com .... and begin working.

also, not sure how much water is "a lot", but getting 12-16 cups should be your daily target.

That workouts are not too hard?
    I'm a girl, by the way :p

I drink 2,5-3 Liters a day
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I've tried insanity but I think I got injuried. I think I have to be in better shape so I can do ti properly!

Yes, the HIIT workouts, if they're not too advanced, will do a great part of the job, thank you.

If you *think* you got injured, you didn't get injured. You just don't know what it mean to really push yourself. Or you're just making/looking for excuses.
  • niiice
    Options

If you *think* you got injured, you didn't get injured. You just don't know what it mean to really push yourself. Or you're just making/looking for excuses.

It's not that.
    I was working out and then I stopped because I got worse from my pains (I have got pain in some muscle insertions on the joints/bones). The doctors think is an auto imune disease but they don't know exactly, I'm better know but I don't want everything to come back. But I can workout and it feels good!