Looking for motivated MFP'ers

Options
I am looking to reach out to those who have 60-100 lbs to lose. Its going to be a long journey and it would be good to do it with others who are also motivated.

Replies

• DLC1978
    DLC1978 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have about 65 to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • lilliebpowell
    lilliebpowell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Lillie
    I am some what new at this but thought I would give you a shout out.

Congrates on your weight loss so far.
    I have lost about 9 Lbs sine may 6th.

So thankful to God for his grace and mercy to me and my friends who are really helping me along.

We swim about three days a week and bike another three days a week. We started out walking and two of us received injury's
    to our ankles so for now we will keep with the riding.

Blessings to you.

Lillie .
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great job on your loss so far :) I have a little more than 100 to lose (ok a lot) see ticker lol but I am on the same journey :) Feel free to friend request me, I log daily, and often read but with 3 kids at home with summer and plus 1 I babysit, I don't get to comment as often as I like, but I do try!! :)
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you wish, and so can anyone else. I am 42, and want to lost about 60 lbs, have lost 7 so far. The scale hasn't changed much in the last few weeks, but my measurements are getting smaller so I can't complain about that!
  • SarahBJane
    SarahBJane Posts: 24
    Options
    Well I am here for you too :))! I have about 100 to lose and it is depressing to just say it out loud but I am no longer in denial. We all need support, so whatever you need, you just let us know! There will be days I know that I will feel like giving up but I am going to get on this chat for support.
  • jessicadanielle52
    jessicadanielle52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have 20 pounds to lose, and its being very stubborn and wont come off!
    it all added up last year, i found out i have thyroid problems and the weight kept coming.
    i know its not alot but i would love support and i would love to give some.
    feel free to add me!!
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You should have called me 54 pounds ago...:laugh: :laugh: I'll still be hanging around for awhile..:wink: I'm 14 pounds away from my dream goal...:tongue::tongue: send me an invite.... i'll do what i can to stay motivational for both of us!!:flowerforyou:
  • LoveRessies
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to lose about 100 pounds. I plan on joining a gym today. We can try to motivate each other!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Krista. I started with 80lbs to lose. Now I've got 23 left... Mind you, I may go further, or may maintain and work on building muscle after I get there! Add me if you'd like!
  • skymel14
    skymel14 Posts: 30
    Options
    Add me! I have about 50 to lose to be a size six, but 60 would make me HAUGHT! :)
  • Longisland2NC
    Longisland2NC Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am on everyday and my diary is open - would love some motivating friends too - anyone here feel free to add me!!

I will send you a friend request! ~K
  • bpeaceful
    bpeaceful Posts: 8
    Options
    I use the app on my phone a lot since I always have my phone with me. And I am at the top of the scale, wanting to lose 100 more pounds. I am hoping, praying, crossing my fingers, to meet good supportive friends on here since it is going to be a long journey. I know we can help each other through this, and we can succeed. :smile:
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I only have 54 to lose but that's because I've lost over 60 already. Motivation I have :happy:
  • mothsfkinprincess
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 85lbs :)