NSV- Best Weight Loss Compliments?

Options
fpuckett2383
fpuckett2383 Posts: 49 Member
From a friend who I had not seen in around four months:
"Holy ****, where did the rest of you go?"

From my grandfather in law- "Is he holding out on you?" Me- "Huh?" Grandfather- "Is he holding food from you?"

A friend from high school- "God! You're shrinking!"

A random food cashier when I asked for Lite Ranch- "Girl, you don't need no lite ranch, you lookin' TIGHT!" (I order food from her all the time, so I'm assuming she could tell, it made me happy.

What are some of yours?

Replies

• joyous504
    joyous504 Posts: 72
    Options
    "Stop where you're at! You don't need to lose any more weight."
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    One from a co-worker: "You are looking skinny, you must be working really hard"

Another from a co-worker who didn't recognize me in a meeting even though we see each other everyday.

From my neighbor, while taking out the trash wearing a tank top: "Look at your biceps, they're so toned" This is still my favorite.
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My grandma told me that If I keep losing weight she wouldn't recognize me
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    " wow... your penis has gotten huge"

"nope, its always been that big.. I've just lost weight..."

I jest of course..... I haven't really lost that much weight.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Guy at the gym I've been seeing every now and then for the last 6 months - "Alright man, I think you can stop losing weight now"

Other guy at the gym, father of an acquaintance from school - " I don't even recognize you anymore. You are an entirely different person"

Those were good ones.
  • fpuckett2383
    fpuckett2383 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Those are some great compliments! I can't wait until someone tells me I don't need to lose anymore.
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Best compliment I got so far is from a longtime co-worker (that knows he can say things, others can't).

"Now girl, don't you go losing all that booty! I like to watch you walk away and I can't bare to think of there being nothing there to watch!"

I laughed all day after he told me that.
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    My best NSV......I work in a bar and one of my customers said those are pretty good pipes you have. Now I am 51 yrs old so it kinda made my day!!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I mentioned being a kid in the 60's and all my students turned to each other and went (buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz) because they didn't believe it.
  • katiej080810
    Options
    " wow... your penis has gotten huge"

"nope, its always been that big.. I've just lost weight..."

I jest of course..... I haven't really lost that much weight.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • choface
    choface Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    "You must be working out!"

"Your face is shrinking"

"Could you help me lost weight?"
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    from a coworker today - whom I haven't seen in one month - we have monthly meetings
    "I had to do a double take - you look 10 years younger":smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

another gal said that I look so professional

so nice for them to notice and share
  • meagank28
    meagank28 Posts: 52
    Options
    My husband went to hug me from behind, and stopped with his hands on my waist and said 'wow! you have ribs now!'
  • mkshortall
    mkshortall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had a co-worker I hadnt seen for awhile ask me who i was, that was fun! I was also told if I kept loosing I would look sick, I will take looking sick then I guess HAHA
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Two...one from my best male bud: "Dude, did you poop a 3rd grader???"

And the other from my wife of 34 years who is awesome and hilarious...."Honey, I am so proud of you! You can pee standing up and hit the target now!!!"

There are others, but I will keep those to myself :wink:
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yesterday at the gym, a guy asked me how many times in the last year I have had to buy new pants! We are there at the same time nearly every day, so he has seen me lose nearly all 90 lbs I have dropped.
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    couple of girls @ my gym have taken to calling me the incredible shrinking woman...very nice to hear...
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My favorites have been when people have noticed how toned my arms have gotten.

Other than that the "you don't need to lose any more weight" is kind of nice. Or when people actually think I know stuff about fitness because I look relatively fit now.
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Two...one from my best male bud: "Dude, did you poop a 3rd grader???"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yesterday at work, an older lady came in and looked at me and said, "You are getting so skinny. You just look lovely. Your mom would have been so proud of what you have done." (Made me cry!)

From a friend's brother last week, "I didn't recognize you in that dress! Turn around...Look at those curves!" I never used to like being "curvy", until the curves were in the right places!

And my alltime favorite was from my brother who doesn't usually say much, We were at dinner and he wanted to make a toast. I rolled my eyes wondering what crazy thing he was going to say, and he surprised me! He said, "I'd like to toast Jen because she looks amazing! She has done something that most people can't do, and she is my hero." Again...that made me cry...and still does now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!