Not good, but ok

Options
I'm not usually a night eater, never really have been, but last night I couldn't sleep and was actually hungry so I headed down to my mom's kitchen (I'm spending the night due to some extreme health issues w/ my brother). Thankfully, she and her husband are also on a weightloss journey, so all I found were some mini pretzles. Grabbed a small handful and ate them. Knew I needed to lpg them, and while I don't know the exact brand, saw that it was only around 50 cals. So that wasn't so bad. I have been an emotional eater, and with my brother's situation (he needs a liver transplant asap) I have felt the urge. And while I have given in in some ways (I had 2 drinks from Starbucks yesterday and ate a Frisco burger for dinner) I have still managed to keep things in control (Still had a deficit yesterday, only ate half of that burger). So, not good, but ok. If you pray, please lift up my brother, Paul. He really needs it.

Replies

• hopeful23455
    hopeful23455 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sending up a prayer for your brother!
  • mariposadedios
    Options
    praying for him!

nice job keeping yourself in control - I hope that helps keep you feeling strong and healthy while you go through all of this! I know it must be hard to do so