Transformation Tuesday

Options
every Tuesday on my Facebook fitness page, I do Transformation Tuesday.

If you are interested in being part of it or want to see amazing transformations, check out https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heels-in-the-gym/427996497236847?ref=hl.

why Transformation Tuesday, you ask?? Why not? I'm one person, with one transformation. While I might be inspirational to some, others may wish to see different types of transformations, ones they feel they can relate to.

Whether that be guys or gals or weight loss or maintenance or competing in competitions or whatever it may be. I share, because I care. I want to help out in any way that I can at the same time as spotlighting all of your amazing transformations. That said, keep 'em coming! I'm LOVING them!! :heart: Bry

Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Awe I wish Facebook wasn't blocked at my job! I will "like" the page when I get home from work :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    no shares?
  • booncey
    booncey Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love your FB Page. I just recently joined in a few weeks ago and Transform Tuesday is definitely my favorite. I love seeing success pictures. It takes guts to do that and it's very inspiring. I am getting in shape to feel better and look better, but some of those folks actually took steps to save their own lives. Huge accomplishments.

Keep posting them please.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea