Motivated friends for honest weight loss journey!

Options
2»

Replies

• dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am back to MFP after losing 30 two years ago and then let life get the better of me. So I am back and working at it. I am 5'5" and have 50 - 60 I want to lose. It is a slow process but I know I can get there. Anyone can feel free to add me. I am on everyday though I don't always comment as it is difficult if I am using just my phone.
  • lainester
    lainester Posts: 46
    Options
    I am 5'3" and 40ish lbs to use....and I love this post and think you're just like me, except for the gorgeous place you live! : ) sent a friend request, add me if you'd like!
  • jrrobinson
    Options
    Hi!! My name is Jodi and I am married with four children ranging in age from 24-8. I am a 20 yr veteran school teacher so I love when we have carry-in's. lol I am 44 yrs. old and have over 100 lbs to loose. It is starting to affect my health and I can't be the person I want and continue being this unhealthy. I have gone from a competitive athlete to a depressed mom who loves food. I have tried WW and am now trying Body by Vi. My goal is to be healthy to enjoy life and be a better mom to my kids. Oh, and go to the Red baseball game and fit in the seat! lol
  • Forest777
    Forest777 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4, looking to lose about 50 more pounds. I'm a "slow" loser, but persistent as heck! :)

Feel free to add me!

P.S. I added a bunch of folks if you said it was ok, so if you see a friend request, that's where it came from!