50 lbs down from a 26 to an 18

Options

Replies

• hisirishwench
    Options
    You are doing AWESOME! Keep up the good work - you look great!!!
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • gretchygirl32
    gretchygirl32 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You're doing so great!!!! Keep up the good work! You look fantastic!:happy:
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work :happy:
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look great!
  • glynda66
    glynda66 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!! :happy:
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    excellent job!
  • jamiemommy
    jamiemommy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow you're looking amazing! and I bet you feel so good, well done:)
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? just wondering, I started at 302 and I am now 261 and have lost 41 lbs. I have went from a 26 to a 22, but I am 6 feet tall too, so I was just curious. feel free to add me, love having new friends.
  • cherio256
    cherio256 Posts: 219
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • ahanshew7
    ahanshew7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking SEXY! And I love the shirt! Where'd you get it? I figure we have to live far enough apart so if we're both rocking it, NO ONE WILL KNOW. ;)

It was a one day shirt I follow dayoftheshirt.com everyday and find shirts like that. And thank you! lol
  • ahanshew7
    Options
    awesome! you look great, and hope you can keep up the amazing work.

Do you mind sharing 'what you've been doing'? I am struggling as well with the weight loss, feel a little stuck right now, and would love to hear about what worked for you

Honestly...it's nothing crazy. I started by tracking everything I ate normally for a week and realized how bad it really was and then from there I just kept cutting out little by little but nothing is all the way cut out other then soda. I stopped drinking soda if I need a mid day caffine fix I have some iced tea. I've never eaten perfect but now I am where I stay well within my calories and I do any workout video in the morning atleast 20 min long...like 30 day shred. and then in the afternoon I have been walking/running on my treadmill. I walk for the first 5 min and then I run 1 min. walk 2 until I finish a mile or if I'm really feeling good I will go for as long as I can but I have to hit the 1 mile.
  • ahanshew7
    Options
    How tall are you? just wondering, I started at 302 and I am now 261 and have lost 41 lbs. I have went from a 26 to a 22, but I am 6 feet tall too, so I was just curious. feel free to add me, love having new friends.

I am actually only 5'4
  • LeslieT83
    LeslieT83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo for you! Keep it up!
  • nomoexcuses13
    Options
    congratulations! that is an awesome transformation!
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic work! You look much much better in your new picture! What an inspiration!
  • x3samanthasue
    x3samanthasue Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job! Also, I love the shirt you have on in your after picture! I have one with Chell on it from Portal. I bought it in a women's XL and it looked awful on me when it shrunk in the wash. I can't wait until I can wear it again. :)
  • Achieveyourdream
    Achieveyourdream Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What amazing pics.. you should be so proud of yourself. Good on you!! May I ask how tall are you?
  • firenze55
    firenze55 Posts: 2
    Options
    That is awesome...keep going you look great!
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. This community is so supportive of the members here. Congrats to all of us as well as the OP for helping each other as we all try to be a bit more healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!