More than halfway through !

Options
SafiyaBWG
SafiyaBWG Posts: 119 Member
Hello, everybody !

This is such a beautiful day for me ! Do you know why ? Because I just realized that I'm more than halfway through ! I lost 26 lbs in 5 months, and it feels great ! Of course there have been hard moments, moments I would hate myself and my reflection, moments I would just want to stay in my couch eating chocolate, or when my body was so sore I couldn't walk. But here we are, and I only have 14 lbs to lose to reach my 40 lbs loss !

One the even upper side, you know what fellow women ? I have barely lost my breasts ! I began my journey wearing 38 E, and here I am, wearing 34D to DD... I have begun yesterday some strength training, instead of just cardio, so that I can have muscley arms, because, I am weak !

MFP friends and not friends yet ! You'll see me in a few more months in this topic, with pics of my new body, so expect me guys !

(feel free to add le, I love new friends !)

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, congrats on hitting the halfway mark!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep us posted when you reach your goal!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!