Does anyone want to be my weightloss buddy?

Options
I'd appreciate someone roughly around my age and weight etc.
I'm 5'6, I weigh 139 pounds and my goal weight is 134. I'm a female, 19 years old . If anyone is interested, message me, and we can start talking daily to motivate each other! Also I don't know how the adding and friending works, so message me, and also comment below. Thanks!

Replies

• nteo90
    nteo90 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to do a weightloss buddy aswell! I'm know just the right exercises to do for grown ups like us.

Message me.
  • jvdx
    jvdx Posts: 57
    Options
    I heard bedroom acrobatics burn a ton of calories
  • haneenkoussan
    Options
    Wait how does this site work? Do I click on profile and send a message?
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    STRANGER DANGER, STRANGER DANGER!
  • haneenkoussan
    Options
    What do you mean?
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Options
    1.) I wouldn't post my personal email unless I were prepared to see whatever gets sent my way.
    2.) If you want a buddy, I'm due to have a baby in a few weeks, so I may not be ideal, but I would be happy to support you, and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I also keep my diary open.
    3.) If you want to message or friend people, you can click on the down arrow next to their username or click on the name itself to view their profile and add if you'd like.
    4.) I was kind of teasing with the whole "stranger danger" thing, but please do be careful. If you WANT the attention of random men with no actual interest in fitness goals, please, have at it. I used to use a dating site, so no judgments here, but if not, please be a bit more careful. That being said, you're probably a little better off here than many other sites that allow networking.
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Options
    Oh, and there is a group called "Find your weight loss twin" or something along those lines, that is very popular. I've had good luck with seeing who was on my fb friends list that I actually know and having them for support. You can also browse topics that you can really relate to in the forums and start talking to people that way. Sorry for being a mother hen!
  • haneenkoussan
    Options
    Wow, thanks.
  • haneenkoussan
    Options
    Awesome!
  • storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Glad you posted this, I've always said if you even try to mess with the chicks you'll have to deal with the hen lolol.
  • haneenkoussan
    Options
    Hahaha thank you
  • sukti
    sukti Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    haneen, maybe you can edit and get rid of your email.
  • haneenkoussan
    Options
    Thanks I just did